QUOTE — NO
OBLIGATION — QUICK RESPONSE
Ottawa Website Translation and Localization
OUR WEBSITE TRANSLATION PERFORMANCE COMMITMENT:
QUALITY ASSURANCE – YOUR PEACE OF MIND – COMPETITIVE PRICING - SATISFACTION
We have substantial expertise in the
translation of website
content. More importantly,
translation service goes well beyond the translated word. We approach website translation assignments with
in mind: cultural
(appropriateness); target audience(s); search engine optimization (SEO).
Our objective is to ensure that your translated website is effective in reaching its intended audience, delivers your
strongly and succinctly,
credible corporate image while protecting its reputation.
Typical Website Translation Process
- Content in MSWord files is translated and reviewed (proofreading);
- MSWord documents are returned to the client;
- Client uploads text to its website(s);
- Client notifies CILFO that content is uploaded to website – web page proofreading proceeds;
- A screen capture of each page requiring changes is rendered in Adobe Acrobat (pdf format) and comments inserted
Website Content Proofreading: Website Translation is Only the Beginning!
There are two stages to the proofreading of website content:
- Proofreading prior to uploading the content to the website – for content that has been translated by CILFO
rendered in MSWord,
proofreading at this
stage is included in the translation service.
- After the content has been uploaded to your website, proofreading of the material is performed on final web pages
or web layout
rendered in pdf file
Website Translation Toolbox: Where do you start?
Some of the following articles and listings sprinkled throughout our
main website may
useful: Website Translation & Localization Information