QUOTE — NO
OBLIGATION — QUICK RESPONSE
source a Pharmaceutical Translation
resource for virtually any language pair...
OUR PHARMACEUTICAL TRANSLATION PERFORMANCE
QUALITY ASSURANCE – YOUR PEACE OF MIND – COMPETITIVE PRICING - SATISFACTION
There is more
to securing the translation of a technically demanding document than simply settling for a
low-cost resource on the web.
Translating pharmaceutical documents can be a challenging task and usually requires the services
of a translator with subject-matter experience and/or expertise.
Pharmaceutical Translation Service
We assist Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology concerns with sector-specific
documentation (or otherwise) that is written in the English or Spanish languages and requires accurate translation into French.
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology covers a wide spectrum of topics and our translation services encompass all of them, including
documentation related to: research and development (R&D); drug development files; drug manufacturing manuals and processes
(see also: General Manufacturing
Translation); submissions to regulatory authorities; pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology product approvals; drug patents
applications; generic products applications; Medicare Part D paperwork; drug prescription matters; over-the-counter drugs
labeling and packaging; education material aimed at healthcare professionals; drug marketing and lobbying material; reports
related to clinical trials and clinical research; pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology policy statements and papers.
The types of pharmaceutical documentation typically requiring translation and cultural adaptation
(i.e. localization) include:
See also: Healthcare Products & Services
- Multimedia pharmaceutical applications
- Pharmaceutical texts, patient information documentation, psychological reports
- User guides (instructions for use - IFU) for pharmaceutical staff and patients, including
multimedia material such as health education and
- Pharmaceutical equipment instruction manuals and brochures (pharmaceutical devices, surgical
instruments, etc.), monographs and other
documentation required to meet
government regulations to sell and distribute pharmaceutical products in foreign countries
- Pharmaceutical software (user interface for pharmaceutical software and documentation)
- Clinical, toxicological, pharmacological and biological information
- Pharmaceutical packaging labels, pharmaceutical questionnaires and pharmaceutical terminology
- Drug registration documents (e.g. summary of product characteristics (SmPC)), clinical
trial reports, regulatory documents,
- Patient Information Leaflets (PIL), informed consent forms, case report forms
- Pharmaceutical news and summaries of pharmaceutical journals (including scientific articles on a
wide range of pharmaceutical topics)
- Pharmaceutical information websites (see website