QUOTE — NO
OBLIGATION — QUICK RESPONSE
source a Biotechnology Translation
resource for virtually any language pair...
OUR BIOTECHNOLOGY TRANSLATION PERFORMANCE
QUALITY ASSURANCE – YOUR PEACE OF MIND – COMPETITIVE PRICING - SATISFACTION
There is more
to securing the translation of a technically demanding document than simply settling for a
low-cost resource on the web.
Translating biotechnology documents can be a challenging task and usually requires the services
of a translator with subject-matter experience and/or expertise.
Biotechnology Translation Service
We assist Biotechnology concerns with sector-specific
documentation (e.g. agriculture, medicine, pharmacology, food, etc.) that is written in the English or Spanish languages and requires accurate translation into French.
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals cover a wide spectrum of topics and our translation services encompass all of them, including
documentation related to: research and development (R&D); drug development files; drug manufacturing manuals and processes
(see also: General Manufacturing
Translation); submissions to regulatory authorities; biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical product approvals; drug patents
applications; generic products applications; Medicare Part D paperwork; drug prescription matters; over-the-counter drugs
labeling and packaging; education material aimed at healthcare professionals; drug marketing and lobbying material; reports
related to clinical trials and clinical research; biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical policy statements and papers.
The types of biotechnology documentation typically requiring translation and cultural adaptation
(i.e. localization) include:
See also: Healthcare Products & Services
- Multimedia biotechnology applications
- Biotechnology texts
- User guides (instructions for use - IFU) for biotechnology personnel, including
multimedia material such as biotechnology reference information
- Biotechnology equipment instruction manuals and brochures, and other documentation required to meet
government regulations to sell and distribute biotechnology products in foreign countries
- Biotechnology software (user interface for biotechnology software and documentation)
- Clinical, toxicological, pharmacological and biological information
- Biotechnology packaging labels, biotechnology questionnaires and biotechnology terminology
- Drug registration documents (e.g. summary of product characteristics (SmPC)), clinical
trial reports, regulatory documents,
- Information Leaflets, informed consent forms, case report forms
- Biotechnology news and summaries of biotechnology journals (including scientific articles on a
wide range of biotechnology topics)
- Biotechnology information websites (see website